Check out what makes Home Pak unique
Did you know you can get Home Systems Protection to cover your home systems, equipment and appliances if they break down? Find out what makes Home Pak better by getting an online quote today.
Outline of coverage
Protecting your home systems, equipment and major appliances just got easier.
You can add Home Systems Protection to all Prestige, Home, Mobile Home, Tenant and Condominium Unit Owner's Paks for just a few dollars a month.
And with your Prestige or Home Pak policy, you can bundle it with Service Line Coverage for only a few more dollars. Not available on Mobile Home, Tenant or Condominium Unit Owner's Pak policies.
You put only the best systems in your home - now protect them with the best coverage.
What is Home Systems protection?
Home Systems Protection provides coverage for repairs or replacement when home systems, equipment and major appliances break down.
Many homeowners don’t realize their costly home systems are not typically covered by their home policy. Home Systems Protection provides the customer with better coverage at a fraction of the cost of a manufacturer’s or extended warranty.
What’s covered under Home Systems Protection?
Examples of covered systems:
- boilers, furnaces and heat pumps
- hot water heaters (including solar)
- radiant floor heating
- central air conditioning
- water purification and filtration
- ventilating systems
- well pumps, installed sump pumps
- home security monitoring and control devices
- pool, spa or sauna equipment
- chair lifts and elevators
- electrical service panels
- solar/wind/geothermal heating or energy
Examples of covered personal property:
- kitchen and laundry appliances
- home entertainment equipment
- computers and wireless devices
- power tools and shop equipment
- mobile medical equipment
- portable generators and sump pumps
- $50,000 limit of liability
- loss of use resulting in additional living expenses
- spoilage of perishable goods resulting from a covered equipment loss
- $1,000 deductible with $2,500 and $5,000 options
- up to 50% more may be paid when a loss occurs, to replace equipment that is better for the environment or safer for people, or more efficient than the equipment being replaced
Contact your SGI CANADA insurance broker today to add this important coverage to your home insurance.
Manage your Home Pak with MySGI
Access your MySGI account to view, print, or pay for your Home Pak from the comfort of your home. You can review your current policy and contact your broker for any modifications.