If you work in or for Saskatchewan's oil and gas industry, you have specific insurance needs to protect your business from unexpected loss and property damage. SGI CANADA’s business insurance for the oil and gas industry in Saskatchewan can help.
From oil well battery operators or compressor station operators to oilfield and environmental consultants or well-site maintenance and general servicing, SGI CANADA’s Energy Pak is designed with your business in mind.
The benefits of Energy Pak
With this all-in-one package, you'll get coverage designed specifically for the risks you face in the energy sector. Some of the highlights of the core coverage, may include:
Prairie and forest fire expense coverage
Covers you for prairie and/or forest fire fighting expenses which you become obligated to pay.
Special Care, Custody or Control coverage
Provides coverage for when you're responsible for damage to a third-party's property in your care.
Think of it as nice guy coverage. This endorsement protects you if during the course of your business operations you cause damage to someone's vehicle when helping them while stuck.
To be eligible for Energy Pak, you must meet the following criteria:
- be in business for 3 years or more (some exemptions apply, ask your broker)
- be claims free for the past 3 years
- not have had prior insurance cancelled or declined
- all operations take place in Canada and the Continental United States of America (all offshore operations are excluded)
- gross annual receipts should predominately be generated from oilfield related operations
- subcontract work must be less than 30% of annual receipts, and you must verify that all subcontractors have insurance
Ask your broker
Have a question? Call your independent insurance broker for expert advice and pricing.
Want a quote?
SGI CANADA's eQuote for Energy Pak can provide you with an instant insurance quote and broker referral.