You've worked hard to build your business, but do you have enough protection if fire or some other unforeseen event threatens to close your doors?
At SGI CANADA, you and your business are in good hands. We've sold insurance at competitive prices for more than 65 years and we have a wealth of experience serving commercial needs just like yours.
These commercial insurance products are designed to help you get the protection you need when you need it to keep your business safe. Learn more about our wide array of commercial insurance products below or contact an SGI CANADA broker near you for custom coverage options.
Energy Pak for the oil and gas industry
Energy Pak provides coverage for your oil and gas industry business, including: oil well battery operators, oil well pumpers, gas compressor station operators, oilfield or environmental consulting, oil/gas lease site maintenance, quality control inspectors and oilfield trucking operations.
Get a free Energy Pak quote now!
Value Pak product family for small businesses
We have considerable expertise insuring small- to medium-sized businesses, such as retail stores, restaurants or offices. Your SGI CANADA broker can help you choose the right product from our Value Pak family of insurance policies that protect everything from furniture and equipment in an office to produce in a grocery store. It's ready-to-go insurance. Your broker can usually have a quote for you in the same day. It's that easy.
The Value Pak family of individually packaged insurance policies is designed to meet your business' specific and often specialized needs. They are:
- AutoService Pak - If your business services people and their cars - from gas stations and convenience stores to lube shops and carwashes - this insurance is for you.
- Building Owner's Pak - Owning a commercial space, like a strip mall or office building, in which others conduct business can be risky. This insurance has been developed with your commercial real estate business in mind.
- Office Pak - Your business needs an office space to conduct business. This insurance protects your business assets if the unexpected should occur.
- ProService Pak - As a professional service provider whose career is their livelihood, protecting your business venture and reputation is paramount. This insurance was designed with you in mind.
- Restaurant Pak - No matter how you slice it, the food service industry is a competitive marketplace. Protect your investment with this insurance.
- Retail Pak - Providing consumers, including other businesses, with the items they need to work, live or play makes you happy. Keep happy by protecting your financial assets with this insurance.
Those of you in the contracting business have special needs, whether you're self employed or have a larger operation. Our insurance solutions for contractors address those needs.
Toolbox Pak for 1- to 2-person operations
This product is intended for small 1- to 2-person operations where tools and liability are your main insurance needs.
Get a free Toolbox Pak quote now!
Trades Pak for small- to medium-sized operations
Designed specifically for small- to medium-sized contracting operations, Trades Pak is a custom-built insurance package that is tailored to meet your needs.
Commercial Pak for larger enterprises
For larger or more complex businesses, such as oilfield servicing operations, fabrication or manufacturing, SGI CANADA's Commercial Pak may suit your insurance needs. Contact your SGI CANADA broker to get a tailor-made policy quote for your operation and have peace of mind your business is protected.
Boiler, machinery and equipment breakdown insurance
SGI CANADA can protect you if your business' boiler cracks, a motor fails after bearings seize, a cooler of food spoils because of an electrical malfunction or a computer shorts out causing lost production. As part of either your Value Pak family of products policy or Commercial Pak policy, you can add coverage for such instances, if you wish.
Business Liability Umbrella
If you're at greater risk of being sued an umbrella insurance policy can give you additional liability protection over and above your other policies.
If you're in the business of moving goods, whether they're your own or someone else's, from one place to another you might need extra coverage to protect those goods.
A cargo policy protects your business from financial loss if you experience a loss and it protects your customers in the event that you, as a hired carrier, damage their goods. It's also required by law.
SGI CANADA's Cargo Secure is industry-leading cargo insurance. For more details, review the information on Cargo Secure.
Building Owner's Pak
Business Liability Umbrella
Large enterprise (Commercial Pak)
Oil and gas industry (Energy Pak)
SGI CANADA insurance brokers
Small business (Value Pak)
Small- to medium-sized contracting operations (Trades Pak)