As a condo owner, your condominium corporation may have an insurance policy to cover the property and common areas that are collectively owned by the unit owners, as well as the condominium structure itself. However, that policy doesn't cover your belongings, improvements you make to your condo unit or your personal liability.
SGI CANADA's Condominium Unit Owner's Pak can protect you in an easy, convenient, all-in-one package.
Condo Pak highlights
- a choice of Paks and options tailored to meet your needs
- a choice of convenient premium payment plans
- a choice of deductibles
- increased limits coverage
- prompt, convenient claims service
- reliable protection from a dependable insurance company with more than 65 years of experience
- extends coverage past the expiry date in the event an emergency is declared
Tailoring Condo Pak to meet your needs
To help determine what amount of protection is right for you, your independent SGI CANADA broker may ask you to complete A Record of Your Belongings worksheet (pdf, 884 kb). The worksheet is designed to help you make a complete listing of your belongings, from clothing to major appliances.
By reviewing this list with your broker, you can be sure to have enough protection to replace all your belongings in the event of a major loss. Your insurance broker can help you pick the product that best meets your needs.
When you buy Condo Pak, you may be eligible for a discount if:
- You haven't had a claim for 3 years or more.
- Your age and number of years continuously insured with SGI CANADA qualify.
- You have an approved monitored security system.
- You live within a fire resistive building structure.
- You live above the 3rd floor
- You choose a higher deductible.
For a complete list of Condominium Unit Owner's Pak options, policies and prices contact your SGI CANADA insurance broker.
AIR MILES® Reward Program
If you are an AIR MILES® Reward Program participant, you will be eligible to earn AIR MILES reward miles on your SGI CANADA policy.