When you rent a house or an apartment, your landlord may have insurance on the building, but you’ll need to purchase insurance to protect your personal belongings and personal liability.
SGI CANADA’s Tenant Pak will protect you in an easy, convenient, all-in-1 package.
Tenant Pak highlights
- a choice of Paks and options tailored to meet your needs
- a choice of convenient premium payment plans
- a choice of deductibles
- Increased Limits coverage
- prompt, convenient claims service
- reliable protection from a dependable insurance company with more than 65 years of experience
Tailoring Tenant Pak to meet your needs
To help determine what amount of protection is right for you, your independent SGI CANADA broker may ask you to complete A record of your belongings worksheet (pdf, 139 kb). The worksheet is designed to help you make a complete listing of your belongings, from clothing to major appliances.
By reviewing this list with your broker, you can be sure to have enough protection to replace all your belongings in the event of a major loss. Your insurance broker can help you pick the product that best meets your needs.
When you buy Tenant Pak, you may be eligible for a discount if:
- You haven't had a claim for 3 years or more.
- You are age 40 or older and/or have been insured with SGI CANADA for more than 1 year.
- You have a good credit history.
- You have an approved monitored security system.
- You live within a fire resistive building structure.
- You live above the 3rd floor.
- You choose a higher deductible.
For a complete list of Tenant Pak options, policies and prices contact your SGI CANADA broker.